Job Description - Web Designer - P/T
Lime Dezign is growing and needs a part-time or casual web-designer to come on board and keep things moving as smooth and fast as clients have come to expect.
The job will involve work on a variety of website tasks including design, construction, configuration and troubleshooting.
The position will ideally suit someone with creative drive, good experience and communication skills, who wants to work on a casual or part-time basis with the opportunity to work either in a small team environment or from their own location.
- Correctly interpret design briefs and generate suitable design concepts
- Work with a wide range of web technology and use web design software applications
- Create websites to current web standards and SEO compliance
- Conduct Keyword Research and implement Web Marketing strategies
- Use professional design processes to create outstanding designs and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present design concepts to professional standard
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Deliver work in line with an agreed time-frame and budget
- Work unsupervised and maintain efficient workflow
- Trouble-shoot and maintain website functionality
- Demonstrated experience in web design (preferred minimum of 2 years)
- Demonstrated creative flair, originality, versatility, conceptual/visual ability
- Demonstrated web design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas effectively
- Currency with industry leading software and developer tools including FTP clients, code editors, cPanel, Google developer tools, as well as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc
- Currency with a range of Website platforms such as Joomla, Wordpress, Opencart, etc
- Sound ability in current web technologies including HTML, CSS, PHP
- High level of proficiency in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Rates are negotiable and will reflect the experience and proficiency of the successful applicant.